Vicenza Designs Pollino Passage Right Koi Door Handle - Satin Nickel
No reviews found
- Made from lead free pewter
- Passage handle
- Pollino Passage Right Koi Door Handle
- The largest national park in Italy, Pollino, covers more than 475,000 acres and is home to silver fir and labels maple, rhubarb and mint, newts and yellow-bellied toads, golden eagles and eagle owls. The Pollino line of cabinet jewelry and napkin rings brings the essence of that Italian national park to your home. The koi door handles are available as dummy, passage and private and measure 4. 5 x 2 x 2. 75 Inch. They are available in the following finishes: Antique Brass, Antique Copper, Antique Gold, Antique Nickel, Antique Silver, Gunmetal, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Polished Gold, Polished Nickel, Polished Silver, Satin Nickel and Vintage Pewter. Mounting hardware is included. 100% lead free pewter. Handcrafted in Scottsdale, AZ, USA.
- Vicenza Designs
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.