Victaulic 40AG Aluminum Cam & Groove Hose Fitting - 4" Adapter x 1-Groove
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Lightweight and economical
- Good abrasion resistance
- Fair corrosion and chemical resistance
- Use with water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products
- This PT Coupling Progrip PM series hose fitting is made of type 304 stainless steel and connects hose to grooved pipe conforming to the Victaulic grooved coupling system. This adapter has a groove on one end for connecting to pipe with a Victaulic groove clamp. The barbed stem creates a leak-resistant seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose when used with a Progrip pull mandrel (PM) internal expansion ferrule (sold separately). This fitting is made of type 304 stainless steel for resistance to corrosion.Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
- Size: 4" x 6"
- Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Connector Type: Adapter x Single Groove
- PT Coupling
- Hose Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.