Von Duprin Rim Exit Device from the 99 Series for 3' Wide Door
A true treasure hunter from LA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Von Duprin Series 98/99 exit devices incorporate modern touch bar styling for heavy traffic applications. These devices are designed, manufactured, and tested for superior performance. Engineered to install correctly the first time and easy to maintain, they also feature built-in flexibility that enables upgrade as needed without having to replace entire units. Each device is provided with hydraulic damper that reduces noise and absorbs shock to protect internal mechanism. All 98 and 99 Series exit devices are UL listed for panic hardware or fire hardware, and are certified to ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1. For use on flush and wide stile doors as narrow as 4-1/2". Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts on single doors.
- Von Duprin
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.