Wahl Kapton Mini Round Four Position IC Batch & Vacuum Chamber Temp Plate
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Box of 10 labels
- Heat sensitive indicator "positions" turn permanently black when rated temperatures are reached or exceeded
- Easy, self-adhesive installation on clean, dry, smooth surfaces
- Designed to withstand exposure to high heat, vacuums, and corrosive gases
- Size: Kapton, 4-Position: 65-71-76-82C
- Specialized Round Four Position Temp-Plate Irreversible temperature labels from Wahl Instruments, Inc. are designed for monitoring overheat conditions directly on the surface of integrated circuits during wafer fabrication. Temperature "position" turns permanently and irreversibly black when the indicated temperature is reached for a permanent record of overheat. Response time is less than 1 second when measured in water. The amber colored Kapton material is reverse printed for use in vacuum chambers, designed to withstand exposure to high heat, vacuums, and corrosive gases when used in the demanding semiconductor industry.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.