Warrick 240 VAC General Purpose Open Circuit Board Control (16C2D0)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- General purpose control; microprocessor design
- Spade terminals for easy wiring and provide sensitivities up to 1 million ohm/cm
- Solid state reliability
- Low voltage sensor
- AC current minimizes electrolysis
- Warrick general purpose open circuit board control with retrofit standoff. New microprocessor design. Engineered for general purpose single level or differential applications, these economy priced controls have spade terminals for easy wiring and provide sensitivities up to 1 million ohm/cm. Applications include single level service, differential service, point level, alarms, valve control, pump control and low water cutoff. Compact size.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.