Wej-It 304 Stainless Steel Ankr-TITE ATS Wedge Anchor Bolt - Pack of 5
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Wedge anchor provides a secure hold in solid masonry and uncracked concrete
- Anchor consists of a 304 stainless steel body, washer, nut, and clip to provide more corrosion resistance than galvanized or zinc-plated steel anchors
- Meets Fed. Specs. QQZ-325Z Type II Class 3 and GSA FFS-325 Group II Type 4 Class 1, and complies with Miami-Dade NOA #08-0911.02 code
- Ultimate tensile strength is 13,130 lb. at 3-3/4" embedment depth in 4,000-psi concrete with a static load
- Use one-fourth or less of listed maximum values for safe working loads (as required by local regulations)
- The Wej-It Ankr-TITE ATS wedge anchor with 304 stainless steel body provides a secure hold in solid masonry and uncracked concrete, meets Federal Specifications QQZ-325Z Type II Class 3 and GSA FFS-325 Group II Type 4 Class 1, and complies with Miami-Dade NOA #08-0911.02 code. The anchor body, washer, nut, and clip are made of 304 stainless steel for increased corrosion resistance compared to galvanized or zinc-plated steel anchors. It must be installed into a drilled hole with a diameter equal to that of the anchor to an embedment depth of 3-1/4" or greater. The washer lies flush against the mounting surface when the anchor is inserted into the hole, and the nut tightens with a wrench to draw the threaded portion of the anchor up, causing the clip to expand and secure the anchor in place. The clip has large dimples that provide traction to reduce slippage and increase hold in lightweight concrete. The dog point prevents damage during installation, and the safety shoulder above the cli
- Fits Hole Size: 3/4 inches NULL
- Import Designation: Made in US
- Maximum Shear Strength: 15860 pounds
- Minimum Embedment Depth: 3.25 inches
- Overall Length: 6-1/4 inches
- Tensile Strength Max: 13130 pounds
- Thread Coverage: Fully Threaded
- Working Load: 13130 pounds
- Anchor Bolt
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.