Wej-It CP5860 Zamac Alloy Nail-It DN Drive Anchor
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Drive anchor provides a secure hold in concrete, block, brick, and stone
- Anchor consists of a zamac alloy body and a cold rolled steel pin, which drives in with a hammer (sold separately) to expand and grip the mounting material
- Meets Fed. Spec. GSA FFS-325 Group V, Type 2, Class 2 specifications
- Mushroom head lies above the material surface when the anchor is installed
- Head and nail assembly is tamper resistant once the anchor is installed
- The Wej-It Nail-It DN drive anchor is made of zamac alloy and cold rolled steel, provides a secure hold in concrete, block, brick, and stone, and meets Federal Specification GSA FFS-325 Group V, Type 2, Class 2. The anchor body inserts into a drilled hole and a hammer (sold separately) drives the pin down into the body, expanding the body and gripping the mounting material. The anchor's mushroom head lies above the material surface when installed, and the nail enters the head when installed to create a tamper-resistant seal.
- Drive Anchor
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.