Wej-It Original Wedge Anchor, Carbon Steel, Zinc Plated Finish, Meets GSA FFS-325 Group II Type 4 Class 1 Specifications, 1/2" Diameter, 3-1/2" Length, 1" Threaded Length, 1/2"-13 Threads (Pack Of 10)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Wedge anchor provides a secure hold in solid masonry and uncracked concrete, Anchor consists of a zinc-plated carbon steel body, washer, and nut, and expands to secure the anchor in place as the nut is tightened, Meets Fed. Spec. GSA FFS-325 Group II Type 4 Class 1 and complies with former ICC-ES Legacy Report #1821 code, Ultimate tensile strength is 3,473 lb. at 2-1/4" embedment depth in 3,000-psi unreinforced stone aggregate concrete with a static load, Use one-fourth or less of listed maximum values for safe working loads (as required by local regulations)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.