Wika Differential Pressure Gauge - Stainless Steel 316L Wetted Parts
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $207.74
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Stainless steel 316L wetted parts for chloride corrosion resistance
- Dial is enclosed in a thermoplastic case for increased durability in low temperature environments
- Pressure ranges up to 100 psid and 400 inches of water
- Display accuracy is + or - 2 percent of span over the entire range of the gauge
- Back mount female connection with 1/4" NPT rate
- The WIKA differential pressure gauge has stainless steel 316L wetted parts which resist corrosion against chloride, and a dial that is enclosed in a thermoplastic case for increased durability in low temperature environments. The gauge measures pressure up to 100 pounds per square inch differential (psid) and 400 inches of water (inH2O), and is accurate to + or - 2 percent of span over the entire range of the gauge. The female connection is mounted on the back of the gauge and has a 1/4" National Pipe Thread (NPT) rate. This pressure gauge is suitable for use in applications that require measuring high differential and static process pressures.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.