WIKA Differential Pressure Gauge with Stainless Steel 316L Wetted Parts
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Stainless steel 316L wetted parts for chloride corrosion resistance
- Dial is enclosed in a thermoplastic case for increased durability in low temperature environments
- Pressure ranges up to 100 psid and 400 inches of water
- Display accuracy is + or - 2 percent of span over the entire range of the gauge
- Back mount female connection with 1/4" NPT rate
- The WIKA differential pressure gauge has stainless steel 316L wetted parts which resist corrosion against chloride, and a dial that is enclosed in a thermoplastic case for increased durability in low temperature environments.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.