WIKA Industrial Pressure Gauge Liquid-Filled Copper Alloy Wetted Parts
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Copper alloy wetted parts for high corrosion resistance against salty liquids
- Circular dial is three inches in diameter and enclosed in a forged brass case for increased durability in corrosive environments
- Pressure ranges from 15 psi to 15,000 psi
- Display accuracy is + or - 2/1/2 percent of span over the entire range of the gauge (ASME B40.100 Grade A)
- Lower back mount male connection with 1/4" NPT rate
- The WIKA industrial pressure gauge has copper alloy wetted parts, which resist corrosion against salty liquids, and a circular dial that is three inches in diameter and enclosed in a forged brass case for increased durability in corrosive environments. The gauge measures pressure from 15 pounds per square inch (psi) to 15,000 psi, and is accurate to + or - 2/1/2 percent of span over the entire range of the gauge, or American Society for Mechanical Engineering (ASME) B40.100 Grade A accuracy class.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.