WIKA Industrial Pressure Gauge Liquid-Filled Copper Alloy Wetted Parts
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Copper alloy wetted parts for high corrosion resistance against salty liquids
- Circular dial is three inches in diameter and enclosed in a forged brass case for increased durability in corrosive environments
- Pressure ranges from 15 psi to 15,000 psi
- Display accuracy is + or - 2/1/2 percent of span over the entire range of the gauge (ASME B40.100 Grade A)
- Lower back mount male connection with 1/4" NPT rate
- The WIKA industrial pressure gauge has copper alloy wetted parts, which resist corrosion against salty liquids, and a circular dial that is three inches in diameter and enclosed in a forged brass case for increased durability in corrosive environments. The gauge measures pressure from 15 pounds per square inch (psi) to 15,000 psi, and is accurate to + or - 2/1/2 percent of span over the entire range of the gauge, or American Society for Mechanical Engineering (ASME) B40.100 Grade A accuracy class.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.