Wika Pressure Gauge - Stainless Steel 316L Wetted Parts
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Stainless steel 316L wetted parts for chloride corrosion resistance
- Circular dial is enclosed in a stainless steel case that resists corrosion
- Pressure ranges from 15 psi to 15,000 psi
- Display accuracy ranges: + or - 2.5 percent of span, + or - 2/1/2 percent of span, or + or - 1 percent of span over the entire range of the gauge
- Male connection with 1/8", 1/4", or 1/2" NPT rate
- The WIKA industrial pressure gauge has stainless steel wetted parts, which resist corrosion against chloride samples, and has a circular dial that is enclosed in a stainless steel case that resists corrosion. The gauge measures pressure from 15 pounds per square inch (psi) to 15,000 psi, and is accurate to a variety of percentages across the entire range of the gauge, depending on other standard features, such as dial size.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.