WIKA Process Pressure Gauge Stainless Steel 316L Wetted Parts
A true treasure hunter from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Stainless steel 316L wetted parts for chloride corrosion resistance
- Circular dial is enclosed in a thermoplastic case for increased durability in low temperature environments
- Pressure ranges from 15 psi to 30,000 psi
- Display accuracy of + or - 0.5 percent of span up to 20,000 psi and + or - 1.0 percent of span for pressure measures more than 20,000 psi
- Male connection with 1/4" or 1/2" NPT rate
- The WIKA process pressure gauge has stainless steel wetted parts, which are corrosion resistant against chloride, and a circular dial that is enclosed in a thermoplastic case for increased durability, particularly in low temperature environments. The gauge measures pressure from 15 pounds per square inch (psi) to 30,000 psi. Up to 20,000 psi, the gauge has an accuracy of + or - 0.5 percent of span, or American Society for Mechanical Engineering (ASME) B40.100 Grade 2A accuracy class.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.