Woodhead Mini-Change A-Size Receptacle w/ Leads MC 5P MR 12IN 16/1 PVC
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 16 AWG
- UL listed
- NEMA 6p rating
- 600V AC/DC
- NEoTEX Rubber Coating
- The Woodhead MC 4P MR 12IN. 16/1 PVC is a male, single keyway, straight receptacle. It contains 4 poles and is rated at 600V AC/DC and 10 Ampere. The PVC terminal is a single ended 16 AWG twelve inch pigtail with a PVC jacket. This receptacle has an IP67 environmental rating making this receptacle fully protected against dust and the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1m. To top it all off, this receptacle has an always handy NEMA 6 rating making this product fully submersible in liquids such as water or oil used in quarries, mines, manholes, and other industrial locations. Brad Harrison products provide a complete portfolio of automation infrastructure products. Brad products are ruggedly designed, engineered and constructed to provide easy installation and long-term, reliable performance in harsh environments.
- Receptacle with Leads
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.