XYOS SOLID Brushed Nickel Cabinet T Style Bar Pulls 6 Inch (150mm) 1/2 In
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- PREMIUM Stainless Steel Construction (SOLID Not Hollow) Making These Pulls Quality Enough to Last Through The Years
- Pulls are 6"(150mm) in Length and 1/2" Diameter(12mm) and 3 13/16" (96mm) from center hole to center hole.
- Includes two PREMIUM mounting screw sizes: (x24) 40mm long and (x40) 25mm long. Also Includes a 3/16 Drill Bit So You Don't Have To Shop Around
- Perfect for Installing New or Updating Your Classic Kitchen and Bathroom Hardware
- Brushed Chrome Finish That Looks Great In Any Kitchen
- Two Screw Sizes and a 3/16" Drill Bit
- If you are a tradesman, designer, or do-it-yourself-er, these handles are a must-have in any kitchen or bathroom project. With a sleek look and modern design, these cabinet handles will spruce up your cabinets. Their 6" length (150mm) is the perfect size to get a comfortable grip and not too big to look cumbersome. That is why these cabinet handles are our most popular design. Made with top quality in mind, these handles are made out of stainless steel and are Solid. Unlike some handles that are hollow, when you hold these handles you can feel the quality that you deserve in your kitchen and bathroom. Have you ever been frustrated when starting a project and finding out later that you don't have everything you need? That's why we have included two different size of screws and a matching drill bit to make sure that your project isn't running you back and forth to the hardware store. Because of this our handles can fit almost any size cabinet that you may have. So, start your project off
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.