YG-1 0.375" Shank Carbide TIALN Multilayer Finish Square Nose End Mill
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems
- Titanium aluminum nitride coatings become self-lubricating when used at very high speeds, making them ideal for cutting without coolant ("dry machining")
- Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems
- When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging
- Excellent plunging capabilities
- High velocity milling of aluminum and other non ferrous materials. Excellent plunging capabilities. Improved surface roughness-cylindrical margin is controlled tightly. Maximum-stock removal, chip ejection, stability.
- Body Style: Single End
- Size : 3/8 inches
- Finish Types: TiAlN
- Material Type : Carbide
- Square Nose End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.