YG-1 Carbide Square Nose End Mill - 6" Overall Length 1" Cutting Diameter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Suitable for general-purpose machining on hardened and high-alloy steel, chromium-nickel steel, steel casting, malleable cast iron, brass, copper, aluminum with a high percentage of silicon, and abrasive plastic
- Extra-long-length end mills have longer cutting edges and can make deeper cuts than long-length end mills
- Two flutes offer better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes, enhancing the tool's ability to remove material
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, resisting wear and high cutting temperatures
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- The YG-1 E5026 uncoated carbide extra-long-length square nose end mill has two flutes, a center-cutting design, and a 30-degree helix angle for general-purpose machining on hardened and high-alloy steel, chromium-nickel steel, steel casting, malleable cast iron, brass, copper, aluminum with a high percentage of silicon, and abrasive plastic. Extra-long-length end mills have longer cutting edges than long-length end mills for applications with a high depth of cut.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.