YG-1 Cobalt Steel Weldon Shank Square Nose End Mill
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Roughing-finishing end mills have chip-breaking cutting edges that remove material in less time than conventional end mills and produce a finer finish than fine- or coarse-pitch roughers
- Tooth design and tool geometry are suitable for high-production metal removal with a fine finish on a range of materials
- Number of flutes varies by diameter for optimum feed and cut rate
- Cobalt steel resists abrasion and high cutting temperatures, and has higher feed rates than high-speed steel
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for a range of materials
- The YG-1 E2248 uncoated cobalt steel roughing-finishing square nose end mill has multiple flutes, a center-cutting design, and a 30-degree helix for high-production metal removal with a fine finish on a range of materials. The end mill has chip-breaking cutting edges that create small chips for heavy cuts and remove material in less time than conventional end mills, with minimal vibration (chatter). It produces a finer finish than fine- or coarse-pitch roughers. The number of flutes varies by diameter to optimize the feed and cut rate. The tool?s square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts. The center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed into the workpiece like a drill bit. The 30-degree helix angle supports general-purpose roughing-finishing applications. It balances lower angles? strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles? increased cutting action.
- Cobalt steel can be run at faster speeds and stays sharp longer than hi
- Name: YG-1
- Part Number: 73435
- Material Type: Cobalt Steel
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Body Style: Single End
- Compatible Material: Aluminum Alloys , Steel Alloys
- Cut Type: General Purpose
- Cutting Angle: 30 Degrees
- Cutting Diameter: 1.125 inches
- Cutting Direction: Right Hand
- Cutting Length: 2 inches
- End Cut Type: Center Cutting
- Flute Length: 2 inches
- Manufacturer Series Number: E2248
- Number of Flutes: 6
- Outside Diameter: 1.125 inches
- Overall Length: 4.5 inches
- Shank Diameter: 1 inches
- Shank Type: Weldon
- Shank Width: 1 inches
- Size: 1-1/8 inches
- Specific Uses For Product: End Milling^Face Milling^Peripheral Milling^Pocket Milling^Slot Milling
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Tolerance Held: +0.0025/-0.0005 inches
- UNSPSC Code: 27112803
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.