YG-1 E2020 Cobalt Steel Ball Nose End Mill - Uncoated Finish - 3.75" L
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Suitable for machining radius bottom slots, fillets, and special contours on a range of materials
- Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes
- Cobalt steel resists abrasion and high cutting temperatures, and has higher feed rates than high-speed steel
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- Ball nose end mills (also called ball end) create contoured surfaces
- Non-Center Cutting, 30 Deg Helix, 4 Flutes, 3.75" Overall Length, 0.6875" Cutting Diameter, 0.625" Shank Diameter
- The YG-1 E2020 uncoated cobalt steel ball nose end mill has four flutes and a 30-degree helix angle for machining radius bottom slots, fillets, and special contours on a range of materials. Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes. The tool_s ball nose creates contoured surfaces where sharp corners are not required. The center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed into the workpiece like a drill bit. The 30-degree helix angle supports general-purpose applications. It balances lower angles_ strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles_ increased cutting action.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.