YG-1 E2031 Cobalt Steel Square Nose End Mill - Uncoated Finish - 4" Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes
- Cobalt steel resists abrasion and high cutting temperatures, and has higher feed rates than high-speed steel
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a range of materials
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- Non-center-cutting design is suitable for peripheral milling and allows end to be resharpened
- 30 Deg Helix, 4 Flutes, 4" Overall Length, 0.84375" Cutting Diameter, 0.625" Shank Diameter
- The YG-1 E2031 uncoated cobalt steel square nose end mill has four flutes, a 30-degree helix angle, and a non-center-cutting design for general-purpose peripheral machining on a range of materials. Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes. The tool?s square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts. The non-center-cutting design is for peripheral milling and allows the tool end to be resharpened. The 30-degree helix angle supports general-purpose applications. It balances lower angles? strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles? increased cutting action.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.