YG-1 E5011 Carbide Square Nose End Mill - TIALN Multilayer Finish - 4" L
No reviews found
- Suitable for general-purpose machining on steel, chromium-nickel steel, and cast iron
- Two flutes offer better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes, enhancing the tool's ability to remove material
- Long-length end mills have longer cutting edges and can make deeper cuts than standard-length end mills
- Titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) coating lubricates the end mill for high-temperature stability and abrasion resistance at high cutting speeds, offering better heat resistance than uncoated finish, TiN coating, and TiCN coating
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, resisting wear and high cutting temperatures
- 30 Deg Helix, 2 Flutes, 4" Overall Length, 0.5" Cutting Diameter, 0.5" Shank Diameter
- The YG-1 E5011TF TiAlN-coated carbide long-length square nose end mill has two flutes, a center-cutting design, and a 30-degree helix angle for general-purpose machining on steel, chromium-nickel steel, and cast iron. Long-length end mills have longer cutting edges than standard-length end mills for applications with a high depth of cut. (Feed should be reduced by around 50%.) The two flutes have better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes while offering additional support when the tool goes deep into the material in applications with a high cutting depth. The tool_s square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts. The center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed into the workpiece like a drill bit. The 30-degree helix angle supports general-purpose applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.