YG-1 E5020 Carbide Square Nose End Mill - 2.75" Overall Length
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Center-cutting design allows the end mill to plunge into material like a drill bit for applications such as slotting, drilling, and pocketing, as well as general-purpose machining
- Suitable for machining on hardened and high-alloy steel, chromium-nickel steel, steel casting, malleable cast iron, brass, copper, aluminum with a high percentage of silicon, and abrasive plastic
- Two flutes offer better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes, enhancing the tool's ability to remove material
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, resisting wear and high cutting temperatures
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- The YG-1 E5020 uncoated carbide square nose end mill has two flutes, a center-cutting design, and a 30-degree helix angle for a range of plunge-milling and general-purpose applications on hardened and high-alloy steel, chromium-nickel steel, steel casting, malleable cast iron, brass, copper, aluminum with a high percentage of silicon, and abrasive plastic. The center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed into the workpiece like a drill bit for applications such as slotting, drilling, and pocketing, as well as general-purpose machining. The two flutes have better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes while offering additional support when the tool goes deep into the material in applications with a high depth of cut. The tool_s square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts. The 30-degree helix angle supports general-purpose applications. It balances lower angles_ strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles_ inc
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.