YG-1 E5020 Carbide Square Nose End Mill - 2.75" Overall Length
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Center-cutting design allows the end mill to plunge into material like a drill bit for applications such as slotting, drilling, and pocketing, as well as general-purpose machining
- Suitable for machining on hardened and high-alloy steel, chromium-nickel steel, steel casting, malleable cast iron, brass, copper, aluminum with a high percentage of silicon, and abrasive plastic
- Two flutes offer better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes, enhancing the tool's ability to remove material
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, resisting wear and high cutting temperatures
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- The YG-1 E5020 uncoated carbide square nose end mill has two flutes, a center-cutting design, and a 30-degree helix angle for a range of plunge-milling and general-purpose applications on hardened and high-alloy steel, chromium-nickel steel, steel casting, malleable cast iron, brass, copper, aluminum with a high percentage of silicon, and abrasive plastic. The center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed into the workpiece like a drill bit for applications such as slotting, drilling, and pocketing, as well as general-purpose machining. The two flutes have better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes while offering additional support when the tool goes deep into the material in applications with a high depth of cut. The tool_s square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts. The 30-degree helix angle supports general-purpose applications. It balances lower angles_ strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles_ inc
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.