YG-1 E5060 Carbide Ball Nose End Mil - Uncoated Finish - 5" Overall Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Suitable for machining on hardened and high-alloy steel, steel casting, chill casting, malleable cast iron, chromium-nickel steel, brass, copper, aluminum with a high percentage of silicon, and abrasive plastic
- Long-length end mills have longer cutting edges and can make deeper cuts than standard-length end mills
- Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, resisting wear and high cutting temperatures
- Ball nose end mills (also called ball end) create contoured surfaces???
- The YG-1 E5060 uncoated carbide long-length ball nose end mill has four flutes and a 30-degree helix angle for machining on hardened and high-alloy steel, steel casting, chill casting, malleable cast iron, chromium-nickel steel, brass, copper, aluminum with a high percentage of silicon, and abrasive plastic. Long-length end mills have longer cutting edges than standard-length end mills for applications with a high depth of cut.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.