YG-1 E5065 6" 4-Flutes 30-Deg Helix Carbide Square Nose End Mill
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Suitable for general-purpose machining on hardened and high-alloy steel, steel casting, malleable cast iron, chromium-nickel steel, brass, copper, aluminum with a high percentage of silicon, and abrasive plastic
- Extra-long-length end mills have longer cutting edges and can make deeper cuts than long-length end mills
- Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, resisting wear and high cutting temperatures
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- The YG-1 E5065 uncoated carbide extra-long-length square nose end mill has four flutes, a center-cutting design, and a 30-degree helix angle for general-purpose machining on hardened and high-alloy steel, chromium-nickel steel, steel casting, malleable cast iron, brass, copper, aluminum with a high percentage of silicon, and abrasive plastic. Extra-long-length end mills have longer cutting edges than long-length end mills for applications with a high depth of cut. (Feed should be reduced by around 50%.) Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes. The tool?s square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts. The center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed into the workpiece like a drill bit. The 30-degree helix angle supports general-purpose applications. It balances lower angles? strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles? increased cutting action. Carbide is harder than high-speed or cobalt steel, making it more wea
- Square Nose End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.