YG-1 E5065 6" 4-Flutes 30-Deg Helix Carbide Square Nose End Mill
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Suitable for general-purpose machining on hardened and high-alloy steel, steel casting, malleable cast iron, chromium-nickel steel, brass, copper, aluminum with a high percentage of silicon, and abrasive plastic
- Extra-long-length end mills have longer cutting edges and can make deeper cuts than long-length end mills
- Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, resisting wear and high cutting temperatures
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- The YG-1 E5065 uncoated carbide extra-long-length square nose end mill has four flutes, a center-cutting design, and a 30-degree helix angle for general-purpose machining on hardened and high-alloy steel, chromium-nickel steel, steel casting, malleable cast iron, brass, copper, aluminum with a high percentage of silicon, and abrasive plastic. Extra-long-length end mills have longer cutting edges than long-length end mills for applications with a high depth of cut. (Feed should be reduced by around 50%.) Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes. The tool?s square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts. The center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed into the workpiece like a drill bit. The 30-degree helix angle supports general-purpose applications. It balances lower angles? strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles? increased cutting action. Carbide is harder than high-speed or cobalt steel, making it more wea
- Square Nose End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.