YG-1 E5078 Carbide Ball Nose End Mill TIALN Multilayer Finish - 4" Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The flutes are tapered to create the precise angled cuts required for machining dies and molds
- Suitable for machining die and mold materials
- Three flutes provide better chip-carrying capacity than four flutes and a finer finish than two, reducing the need for a second finishing cut in some applications
- Titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) coating lubricates the end mill for high-temperature stability and abrasion resistance at high cutting speeds, offering better heat resistance than TiN and TiCN coatings
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, resisting wear and high cutting temperatures
- 30 Deg Helix, 3 Flutes, 4" Overall Length, 0.5" Cutting Diameter, 0.5" Shank Diameter
- The YG-1 E5078TF TiAlN-coated carbide ball nose tapered end mill has three flutes and a 30-degree helix angle, and is available in a range of degrees of taper for machining dies and molds. Tapered end mills have flutes that narrow from the end of the shank to the tip of the tool to produce draft angles or taper existing holes in a workpiece. The E5078TF is available in a range of degrees of taper, which refers to the degree of angle on each side of the end mill. This end mill is commonly used to produce the draft or clearance angles in die and mold walls to facilitate ejection of the part after molding. Larger degrees of taper create larger angles, making ejection easier. For tapered end mills, cutting diameter is measured at the tip of the tool, not the shank.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.