YG-1 E5982 Carbide Square Nose End Mill - TiCN Monolayer Finish - 6" L
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Suitable for high-performance machining on aluminum and other nonferrous materials
- Long-length end mills have longer cutting edges and can make deeper cuts than standard-length end mills
- 45-degree helix provides increased cutting action compared to end mills with lower helix angles
- Titanium carbon nitride (TiCN) coating lubricates the end mill for high-temperature stability and offers better abrasion resistance than uncoated tools
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, resisting wear and high cutting temperatures
- Finishing Cut, Non-Center Cutting, 45 Deg Helix, 3 Flutes, 6" Overall Length, 1" Cutting Diameter, 1" Shank Diameter
- The YG-1 E5982TC TiCN-coated carbide long-length square nose end mill has a 45-degree helix angle, three flutes, and a center-cutting design for high-performance machining on aluminum and other nonferrous materials. Long-length end mills have longer cutting edges than standard-length end mills for applications with a high depth of cut. (Feed should be reduced by around 50%.) The 45-degree helix angle offers increased cutting action compared to end mills with lower helix angles, as it moves excess material quickly up the spiral and away from the workpiece.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.