YG-1 EI971 Carbide Ball Nose End Mill Diamond Finish DHelix 0125" Shank
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Suitable for high-performance machining on graphite, wrought aluminum, plastic, wood, brass, and other nonferrous and nonmetallic materials
- Long-length end mills have longer cutting edges and can make deeper cuts than standard-length end mills
- Diamond coating provides the highest hardness and wear resistance compared to other coatings for increased tool life and performance on abrasive materials
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, resisting wear and high cutting temperatures
- Two flutes offer better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes, enhancing the tool's ability to remove material
- The YG-1 EI971 diamond-coated carbide long-length ball-nose end mill has two flutes and a 30-degree helix angle for high-performance machining on graphite, wrought aluminum, plastic, wood, brass, and other nonferrous and nonmetallic materials. Long-length end mills have longer cutting edges than standard-length end mills for applications with a high depth of cut. (Feed should be reduced by around 50%.) The two flutes have better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes while offering additional support when the tool goes deep into the material in applications with a high cutting depth. The tool?s ball nose creates contoured surfaces where sharp corners are not required. The 30-degree helix angle balances lower angles? strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles? increased cutting action. The center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed into the workpiece like a drill bit.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.