YG-1 EI971 Carbide Ball Nose End Mill Diamond Finish DHelix 0125" Shank
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Suitable for high-performance machining on graphite, wrought aluminum, plastic, wood, brass, and other nonferrous and nonmetallic materials
- Long-length end mills have longer cutting edges and can make deeper cuts than standard-length end mills
- Diamond coating provides the highest hardness and wear resistance compared to other coatings for increased tool life and performance on abrasive materials
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, resisting wear and high cutting temperatures
- Two flutes offer better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes, enhancing the tool's ability to remove material
- The YG-1 EI971 diamond-coated carbide long-length ball-nose end mill has two flutes and a 30-degree helix angle for high-performance machining on graphite, wrought aluminum, plastic, wood, brass, and other nonferrous and nonmetallic materials. Long-length end mills have longer cutting edges than standard-length end mills for applications with a high depth of cut. (Feed should be reduced by around 50%.) The two flutes have better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes while offering additional support when the tool goes deep into the material in applications with a high cutting depth. The tool?s ball nose creates contoured surfaces where sharp corners are not required. The 30-degree helix angle balances lower angles? strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles? increased cutting action. The center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed into the workpiece like a drill bit.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.