YG-1 EM154 4" Length x 1" Shank 2-Flutes Carbide Square Nose End Mill
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Suitable for high-performance machining on materials such as tool steel, alloy steel, mold steel, and other high-hardened materials up to Rockwell hardness C70
- Two flutes offer better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes, enhancing the tool's ability to remove material
- Titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) coating lubricates the end mill for high-temperature stability and abrasion resistance at high cutting speeds, offering better heat resistance than TiN and TiCN coatings
- High-performance carbide provides better wear resistance and toughness than standard carbide and can run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, resisting wear and high cutting temperatures
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- The YG-1 EM154 TiAlN-coated carbide square nose end mill has two flutes, a 30-degree helix, and a center-cutting design for high-performance machining on tool steel, alloy steel, mold steel, and other high-hardened materials up to Rockwell hardness C70. The two flutes have better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes while offering additional support when the tool goes deep into the material in applications with a high depth of cut. The 30-degree helix angle balances lower angles? strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles? increased cutting action. The tool?s square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts and has a modified corner to strengthen the cutting edges. The center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed into the workpiece like a drill bit. The TiAlN coating resists heat better than TiN and TiCN coatings, increasing tool life and performance. It also offers increased hardness compared to TiN and may r
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: TiAlN
- Compatible Material: Steel/Steel Alloys
- Cut Type: General Purpose
- Cutting Angle: 30 Degrees
- Cutting Direction: Right Hand
- End Cut Type: Non-Center Cutting
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Overall Length: 4 inches
- Shank Diameter: 1 inches
- Shank Width: 1 inches
- End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.