YG-1 EM154 4" Length x 1" Shank 2-Flutes Carbide Square Nose End Mill
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $235.00
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Suitable for high-performance machining on materials such as tool steel, alloy steel, mold steel, and other high-hardened materials up to Rockwell hardness C70
- Two flutes offer better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes, enhancing the tool's ability to remove material
- Titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) coating lubricates the end mill for high-temperature stability and abrasion resistance at high cutting speeds, offering better heat resistance than TiN and TiCN coatings
- High-performance carbide provides better wear resistance and toughness than standard carbide and can run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, resisting wear and high cutting temperatures
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- The YG-1 EM154 TiAlN-coated carbide square nose end mill has two flutes, a 30-degree helix, and a center-cutting design for high-performance machining on tool steel, alloy steel, mold steel, and other high-hardened materials up to Rockwell hardness C70. The two flutes have better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes while offering additional support when the tool goes deep into the material in applications with a high depth of cut. The 30-degree helix angle balances lower angles? strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles? increased cutting action. The tool?s square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts and has a modified corner to strengthen the cutting edges. The center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed into the workpiece like a drill bit. The TiAlN coating resists heat better than TiN and TiCN coatings, increasing tool life and performance. It also offers increased hardness compared to TiN and may r
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: TiAlN
- Compatible Material: Steel/Steel Alloys
- Cut Type: General Purpose
- Cutting Angle: 30 Degrees
- Cutting Direction: Right Hand
- End Cut Type: Non-Center Cutting
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Overall Length: 4 inches
- Shank Diameter: 1 inches
- Shank Width: 1 inches
- End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.