YG-1 EM810 Carbide Square Nose End Mill - TIALN Multilayer Finish - 70mm L
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Suitable for high-performance machining on high-hardness materials such as tool steel, alloy steel, and mold steel up to Rockwell hardness C70
- Stub length increases the strength of the tool, making it less likely to break in the workpiece
- Two flutes offer better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes, enhancing the tool's ability to remove material
- Titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) coating lubricates the end mill for high-temperature stability and abrasion resistance at high cutting speeds, offering better heat resistance than TiN and TiCN coatings
- High-performance carbide provides better wear resistance and toughness than standard carbide and can run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, resisting wear and high cutting temperatures
- 30 Deg Helix, 2 Flutes, 70mm Overall Length, 8.5mm Cutting Diameter, 10mm Shank Diameter
- The YG-1 EM810 TiAlN-coated carbide stub-length metric square nose end mill has two flutes, a center-cutting design, and a 30-degree helix angle for high-performance machining on high-hardness materials such as tool steel, alloy steel, and mold steel up to Rockwell hardness C70. The stub length increases tool strength and makes it less likely to break in the material being machined. It is best used when depth of cut is shallow. The two flutes have better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes while offering additional support when the tool goes into the material
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.