YG-1 G8A37 Carbide Corner Radius End Mill - Uncoated Finish - 40mm Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Corner radius end mills have cutting edges with rounded corners to reduce chipping and provide longer tool life
- Suitable for high-performance slotting and machining in recessed areas on hardened steel, heat-resistant steel, and materials with a Rockwell hardness up to C70
- Stub-length cutting edges and long-reach shank increase the strength of the tool while providing access to recessed areas of the workpiece
- Titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) coating lubricates the end mill for high-temperature stability and abrasion resistance at high cutting speeds, offering better heat resistance than TiN and TiCN coatings
- High-performance carbide provides better wear resistance and toughness than standard carbide and can run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, resisting wear and high cutting temperatures
- 30 Deg Helix, 4 Flutes, 40mm Overall Length, 2.5mm Cutting Diameter, 3mm Shank Diameter, 0.1mm Corner Radius
- The YG-1 G8A37 TiAlN-coated carbide stub cut-length corner radius end mill has a long-reach shank, four flutes, and a center-cutting design for high-performance slotting and machining in recessed areas on hardened steel, heat-resistant steel, and other materials with a Rockwell hardness up to C70. Corner radius end mills have a square end with rounded corners to reduce chipping and extend the life of the tool. The stub-length cutting edges increase tool strength and make it less likely to break in the material being machined. It is best used when depth of cut is shallow.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.