Zeta Plus BC Series Capsule, EXT Series with ZA Filter Media, 90ZA05A Grade, Sanitary Connections, 25 cm Squared Depth (Case of 4)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 3M Zeta Plus EXT Series filter extends depth filtration capacity and extends protection of downstream membranes thereby extending filter life and lowering overall filtration costs. Zeta Plus EXT Series is a family of advanced dual zone depth filters designed to provide optimal clarification of bioprocess, biological and pharmaceutical fluids. Zeta Plus EXT Series filters consist of two distinct layers, or "zones" of filter media with the upstream zone more open than the down stream zone. This structure en- hances the contaminant holding capacity of the filter media, since larger particles are trapped in the upper zone of the filter media and smaller particles are trapped in the lower zone, reducing premature plugging and extending service life. Zeta Plus ZA Series filter media are a family of advanced depth filters designed to provide optimal clarification of bioprocess, biological and pharmaceutical fluids. Zeta Plus ZA Series filter medium is composed of pre-extracted inorganic filter aid, cellulose and a proprietary resin system that imparts a strong positive charge to the filter matrix, aiding its adsorption of negatively charged contaminants. This premium-grade medium has been specifically designed for processes that require a high degree of filtration and low metal ion extractables. Zeta Plus ZA Series filter media are optimized for clarification of bioprocess cell culture fluids and for removal of negatively charged contaminants. In solution, cells and cellular debris, endotoxins and contaminating nucleic acids (DNA, RNA) carry a negative charge. 3M Purification Inc. s proprietary application of positive zeta potential to Zeta Plus ZA Series filter media creates a filter matrix that enhances the capture of negatively charged contaminants for maximum filtration performance. The strong positive charge over a broad pH range make Zeta Plus ZA Series filters ideal for cell broth clarification and for protection of downstream membrane filters.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.