1109-4-J Heat Shrink Boot for Use in Electrical and Electronic
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Black MIL-style heat shrink boot for strain relief for harness system used with circular grooved adaptor
- Flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for resistance to chemicals and ability to shrink
- Creates right angle shape after shrinking
- Operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C
- Meets ASTM standards, RoHS compliant
- This HellermannTyton 1109-4-J Black MIL-style heat shrink boot provides strain relief for a harness system used in conjunction with a circular grooved adaptor. It is made of flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for its resistance to chemicals and the ability to shrink, and it has a ribbed lip for reinforced stress relief. The boot creates a right angle shape after shrinking. The inlet diameter is 66 mm with minimum shrinkage and 44.5 mm with maximum. The outlet diameter is 66 mm with minimum shrinkage and 20.3 mm with maximum. It shrinks at a minimum temperature of 135 degrees C and has an operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C. This heat shrink boot meets ASTM International standards D635 for flammability and D2671 for dialectic strength, and it is compliant with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2002/95/EC.
- Hellermann Tyton
- Shrink Boot
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.