3B Scientific Acrylic Ultrasonic Body with Drilled Hole
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 3B Scientific U10027 Acrylic Ultrasonic Body with Drilled Hole
- The acrylic body with drilled holes is a polished polyacrylic block with bores of various diameters and varying distance from the surface. Determine the speed of sound and the attenuation of ultrasonic signals in polyacrylate. Localize defects. Investigate aberrations resulting from acoustic shadows and ground returns. Analyze frequency dependent resolving power. Display manual B images. Both the 1 megahertz and 4 megahertz transducers are required for studying resolution.
- 3B Scientific
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.