3B Scientific U8531408-115 Electrometer - 115V
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Impedance converter with high-resistance input for measuring extremely small charges and currents
- The input signal is converted into a proportional voltage, which can then be measured with an external voltmeter
- During the measurement the potentials of the electrometer and the experimenter must be matched by using a metal rod connected to earth
- Includes a 12 VAC plug-in power supply
- Electrometer gain factor: 100
- Experiment topics: Measurement of charge and voltage in electrostatics, Measurement of charge and voltage for a plate capacitor, Ionisation of air by burning gases or a radiation, Hallwachs effect (external photoelectric effect). Impedance converter with high-resistance input for measuring extremely small charges and currents. The input signal is converted into a proportional voltage, which can then be measured with an external voltmeter.
- 3B Scientific
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.