7-1/4" 18T Marathon Thin Kerf Bulk Circular Saw Blade
A true treasure hunter from MO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Silicone coat allows the blade to slice easier through material reducing pitch and resin buildup when cutting pressure-treated lumber. Construction-grade carbide teeth deliver longer blade life. Every other tooth is thinner for faster cuts. The innovative heat vent/expansion slot design reduces vibration for longer life and straighter cuts. Plate is fully hardened to run truer, longer. 18 tooth count blades are best for use with medium-thickness metals. IRWIN Tools MARATHON Carbide Corded Circular Saw Blade, 6 1/2-inch, 7 1/4-inch 18T (24028)
- Irwin Tools
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.