7-1/4" 18T Marathon Thin Kerf Bulk Circular Saw Blade
A savvy shopper from MO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Silicone coat allows the blade to slice easier through material reducing pitch and resin buildup when cutting pressure-treated lumber. Construction-grade carbide teeth deliver longer blade life. Every other tooth is thinner for faster cuts. The innovative heat vent/expansion slot design reduces vibration for longer life and straighter cuts. Plate is fully hardened to run truer, longer. 18 tooth count blades are best for use with medium-thickness metals. IRWIN Tools MARATHON Carbide Corded Circular Saw Blade, 6 1/2-inch, 7 1/4-inch 18T (24028)
- Irwin Tools
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.