920 Kalrez Perfluoroelastomer O-Ring 6375 Compound 75A Durometer
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Made of Kalrez 6375 (perfluoroelastomer) for use with a variety of chemicals and applications
- Durometer (hardness) of 75A for resistance to penetration
- Round cross-section to provide a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- For use across a wide temperature range from 27 degrees F/-2.8 degrees C to 527 degrees F/275 degrees C
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
- This O-ring is made of black Kalrez 6375 (perfluoroelastomer) and has a durometer of 75A. It has a round cross-section and can be used across a wide temperature range (27 degrees F/-2.8 degrees C to 527 degrees F/275 degrees C). Designed for use in a wide variety of sealing applications, this Kalrez O-ring meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A, which is the Aerospace Size Standard for O-rings.
- Kalrez 6375 has low compression set and excellent resistance to many reactive gases, plasmas, alkalis, acids and solvents. It performs well in mixed streams, mechanical applications, under temperature cycling, in steam and hot air, and exhibits low swell in acids, and aldehydes. DuPont manufactures Kalrez in facilities that are ISO 9000 and AS 9100 registered.
- The durometer hardness of this Kalrez O-ring is 75A. Durometers measure the hardness of a material and its resistance to permanent indentation. A higher durometer value indicates greater resistance to indentation. On a scal
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.