Alvord Polk 471 High Speed Steel Counterbore - Size: 5mm
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- One piece construction including the pilot
- Round shank tools are cylindrical and should be held in a good quality tool holder in order to prevent the counterbore from slipping in high torque applications
- High-speed steel is a common general purpose steel for cutting tools, is compatible with a variety of materials, and tends to be lower in price
- Tool will have a gold colored titanium nitride (TiN) coating.
- TiN Coating
- Counterbores are cutting tools that have a pilot to guide them into a previously drilled hole. They are used to form a recess or pocket for a socket head capscrew. These tools are of a solid high speed steel construction. High speed steel is a common general purpose material for cutting tools and is used to cut a variety of different materials.
- Alvord Polk
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.