American Beauty 130 Watt Replacement Compression Wound Heating Element
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Ni-chrome compression wound heating elements are proven to be the most reliable heating element for maintaining soldering temperature in production environments
- Every spool is cut from a single piece of steel resulting in the superior durability and unsurpassed heat capacity of American Beauty soldering irons
- RoHS compliant
- Wattage: 130 watt
- The back-bone of every American Beauty heavy-duty and production-ready soldering iron is our compression wound heating elements. Its the first product that every employee learns to make and its the primary reason for our success. All heating elements are wound in the United Sates, at our facility in the metro detroit area. RoHS compliant. Wattage: 130 watt.
- Brand Name: American Beauty Tools
- Part Number: 9273-130
- Size: For Heavy-Duty Iron
- Outside Diameter: 3/8 inches
- UNSPSC Code: 23271700
- Wattage: 130 Watts
- American Beauty
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.