Amphenol Circular Connector Socket - 12 Shell Size & 10 Contacts
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Connector Shell Size: 12
- No. of Contacts: 10 Contacts
- Quick disconnect bayonet coupling for rapid mating and unmating
- Intermateable, intermountable and interchangeable with all MIL-DTL-26482 connectors
- 500 mating cycles
- Operating temperature range from -55
- Crimp rear insertable/front release contact termination
- Insulation resistance of 5000Mohm at 25?C
- Aluminium alloy body material with olive drab chromate over cadmium plating
- Copper alloy crimp socket contacts with gold plating
- The PT06SE12-10S from Amphenol is PT-SE series, MIL-DTL-26482 series I equivalent straight plug with 10 contacts. The PT-SE series miniature cylindrical connectors offer high density contact arrangements in a circular shell with salt spray exposure of 48hour, 500hour. These connectors have 5 key/keyway polarization with 3 point bayonet lock coupling for positive mating with no chance of cross plugging. Spring tension provided by a wave washer in the coupling nut ensures maintenance of interfacial seal between mating halves. Both the insert and main joint gasket are moulded from resilient neoprene insulator. These connectors are designed for harsh environments and have well-proven electrical capability to withstand extreme shock, exposure and vibration. The high reliability performance makes PT-SE series ideal for environmental sealing or pressurized applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.