Amphenol Circular Connector Socket - 14 Shell Size & 15 Contacts
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Quick disconnect bayonet coupling for rapid mating and unmating
- Intermateable, intermountable and interchangeable with all MIL-DTL-26482 connectors
- 500 mating cycles
- Operating temperature range from -55
- UL recognized (file E115497)
- Insulation resistance is 5000Mohm at 25?C
- Aluminium alloy body material with olive drab chromate over cadmium plating
- Copper alloy solder socket contacts with gold plating
- No. of Contacts: 15 Contacts
- Connector Shell Size: 14
- The PT02A-14-15S from Amphenol is PT series, MIL-DTL-26482 series I equivalent box mount receptacle with 15 contacts. The PT series miniature cylindrical connectors offer high density contact arrangements in a circular shell with salt spray exposure of 48hour, 500hour. These connectors have 5 key/keyway polarization with 3 point bayonet lock coupling for positive mating with no chance of cross plugging. Spring tension provided by a wave washer in the coupling nut ensures maintenance of interfacial seal between mating halves. Both the insert and main joint gasket are moulded from resilient neoprene insulator. These connectors are designed for harsh environments and have well-proven electrical capability to withstand extreme shock, exposure and vibration. The high reliability performance makes PT series connectors ideal for environmental sealing or pressurized applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.