Amphenol Circular Connector Socket - 14 Shell Size & 18 Contacts
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Quick disconnect bayonet coupling for rapid mating and unmating
- Intermateable, intermountable and interchangeable with all MIL-DTL-26482 connectors
- 500 mating cycles
- Operating temperature range from -55
- UL recognized (file E115497)
- Insulation resistance is 5000Mohm at 25?C
- Aluminium alloy body material with conductive black zinc cobalt plating
- No. of Contacts: 18 Contacts
- Connector Shell Size: 14
- The PT07E14-18S-027 from Amphenol is PT series, MIL-DTL-26482 series I equivalent jam nut receptacle with 18 contacts. The PT series miniature cylindrical connectors offer high density contact arrangements in a circular shell with salt spray exposure of 48hour, 500hour. These connectors have 5 key/keyway polarization with 3 point bayonet lock coupling for positive mating with no chance of cross plugging. Spring tension provided by a wave washer in the coupling nut ensures maintenance of interfacial seal between mating halves. Both the insert and main joint gasket are moulded from resilient neoprene insulator. These connectors are designed for harsh environments and have well-proven electrical capability to withstand extreme shock, exposure and vibration. The high reliability performance makes PT series connectors ideal for environmental sealing or pressurized applications.
- Brand Name: Amphenol
- Contact Current: 7.5 Amps
- Manufacturer Series Number: PT/26482 (Series 1)
- Material Type: Conductive Black Zinc Alloy Finish
- Part Number PT07E-14-18S(027)
- Size: 14-18 Insert Arrangement
- Style Name: 14 Shell Size
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.