Amphenol Circular Connector Socket - 14S Shell Size & 4 Contacts
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Durable, field-proven design
- High reliability, moisture and corrosion resistant
- 100 mating cycles
- Operates at extreme temperature range from -55
- Minimum insulation resistance is 5000Mohm at 25
- Low cost and less weight
- Aluminium alloy body material with olive drab chromate over cadmium plating
- Brass, copper alloy solder socket contacts with silver plating
- No. of Contacts: 4 Contacts
- Connector Shell Size: 14S
- The CS3106A14S-2S from Amphenol is CS series, MIL-DTL-5015 series equivalent straight plug with 4 contacts. The CS series medium to heavy weight cylindrical connectors are available in a wide range of shell materials and finishes with 48hour and 500hour salt spray plating exposure. These standard cylindrical connectors offer high density contact arrangements in a miniature circular shell and combines high coupling durability in medium to heavy weight cylindrical construction. CS series connectors feature quick mating threaded couplings and single key/keyway polarization, representing maximum simplicity in design. They have well-proven electrical capability and are designed to withstand extreme shock, exposure and vibration. These connectors are used for general, non-environmental and pressurized applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.