Amphenol Circular Connector Socket 14S Shell Size (MS3106E14S-6S)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Medium to heavy weight cylindrical
- Durable and field-proven design
- 3000VAC (RMS) at Sea level operating voltage
- Split end bell service class
- The MS3106E14S-6S is a 6-contact military standard Circular Connector with silver-plated copper contacts, straight plug, environment-resistant, 14S-6 insert arrangement and socket contact type. Shell components are fabricated from high grade aluminum alloy. The standard hardware plating is electrically conductive cadmium-plated finish with an olive drab chromate after-treatment for corrosion resistance. Resilient neoprene inserts provide an outstanding moisture barrier, high dielectric strength and resistance to vibration. This connector represents well-proven electrical capability at an acceptable cost for most equipment where durability is important. MIL-C-5015 features threaded coupling, single key and keyway polarization representing maximum simplicity in design. This connector is recommended for conditions where vibration, moisture, pressure and temperature are extreme. Suitable for ordnance and shipboard installation
- Brand/Series: MS Series
- Contact Plating: Silver
- Finish, Housing: Aluminum Alloy, Olive Drab Cadmium Plated
- IP Rating: Environment Resistant
- Keyed Position: N (Normal)
- Mating Type: Threaded
- Mounting Type: Free Hanging (In-Line)
- Number of Contacts: 6
- Packaging: Bulk
- Primary Type: MIL5015 Type
- Type: Plug, Female Sockets
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.