Amphenol Circular Connector Socket - 18 Shell Size & 10 Contacts
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- High reliability
- Alternate insert positioning
- Single key/keyway shell polarization
- Operating temperature range from -55
- Minimum mating life of 100 cycles and salt spray of 48hour
- Insulation resistance is 5000Mohm at 25
- Resilient neoprene insulator, rear seal grommet provide a liquid tight assembly
- Aluminium alloy body material with electroless nickel plating
- Copper alloy solder socket contacts with silver plating
- Connector Shell Size: 18
- No. of Contacts: 10 Contacts
- The ACS06E18-1S-023 from Amphenol is AC series, MIL-DTL-5015 series equivalent straight plug with 10 contacts. The AC series threaded cylindrical connectors are designed for use in benign and harsh environments. These low cost rugged connectors with fine threaded coupling have resilient inserts with outstanding moisture barrier, high dielectric strength and high resistance to vibration. AC series connectors are sealed to withstand moisture, condensation, vibration and flash-over. These connectors are perfect for widely diverse applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.