Amphenol Industrial Circular Connector - Black (97-3108B-14S-2S)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Six shell styles, single key/keyway polarization
- High reliability, moisture and corrosion resistant
- 100 mating cycles, IP67 environmental protection
- Operating temperature range is -55
- Insulation resistance is > 5000Mohm at 25
- Threaded coupling with hard dielectric inserts, diallyl phthalate (blue colour) insulator
- Non-rotating contacts, cost effective, shock and vibration proof
- Aluminium alloy body material with olive drab chromate over cadmium plating
- Brass, copper alloy solder socket contacts with silver plating
- The 97-3108B-14S-2S from Amphenol is 97 series, MIL-DTL-5015 series equivalent right angle plug with 4 contacts. 97 series connectors are available in variety of shell styles and sizes with solid or split-shell construction. Shell components are fabricated from high grade aluminium alloy to provide strength and environmental protection. This family of connectors mates with all MIL-DTL-5015 connectors. It is intermateable and intermountable with existing 97 series and SAE AS50151 connectors. These connectors are field proven design and durable to use in machine tool and welding applications.
- Amphenol Industrial
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.