Amphenol Industrial MS3106A16S-1S Circular Connector Socket - Black
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Medium to heavy weight cylindrical
- Durable and field-proven design
- 3000VAC (RMS) at Sea level operating voltage
- Split end bell service class
- The MS3106A16S-1S is a 7-contact military standard Circular Connector with silver-plated copper contacts, straight plug, solid shell for general, non-environmental applications, 16S-1 insert arrangement and socket contact type. Shell components are fabricated from high grade aluminium alloy. Electrically conductive cadmium plate finish with an olive drab chromate after-treat offers corrosion resistance. Resilient neoprene inserts provides high dielectric strength, high arc resistance and resistance to vibration. This connector represents well-proven electrical capability at an acceptable cost for most equipment where durability is important. MIL-C-5015 features threaded coupling, single key and keyway polarization representing maximum simplicity in design. Suitable for ordnance and shipboard installation where mechanical forces and physical parameters are not subject to extreme or rapid environmental changes.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.