Appleton Selector Switch - 10 Amp - 600V - 1" (EFDB110-102)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Application: For Used In Conjunction With Contactors Or Magnetic Starters For Remote Control Of Motors
- Standard: UL 508, UL 698, UL 1203, E10449, E81751 UL Listed, Class I, Division 1 And 2, Groups B, C, D, Class II, Division 1 And 2, Groups E, F, G, Class III
- Enclosure: NEMA 3, 7CD, 9EFG
- Appleton EFDB110102 Contender EFDB Series 1-Gang 2 Circuit Selector Switch, Number Of Steps: 3, Contact Rating: 10 AMP At 600 VAC, Enclosure: NEMA 3, 7CD, 9EFG, Mounting: Surface Mount With 1" Dead-End Hub, Operation: Maintained.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.