Armstrong 12-348A 1/2" Drive 12 Point Deep Socket 1-1/2"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- It's not just STRONG. It's ARMSTRONG. That's the credo we live by for Armstrong Industrial Tools. The demanding industrial and commercial environments of today call for the highest quality, durable, and strongest tools we can provide. Armstrong got it's start in 1890 and created it's first line of drop forged wrenches in 1909. For over a century we have prided ourselves of manufacturing only the highest quality, Made in the USA, hand tools for the industrial end user. Whether working on transmission lines or repairing boilers, or building main reduction gears, Armstrong tools have the innovation and strength to get the task done safely and quickly. They are designed and manufactured for professional tool users and continue to be manufactured with uncompromising quality.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.