Ashcroft 1001P ABS Patented PowerFlex Movement Panel Mount Pressure Gauge
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Patented PowerFlex movement with polyester segment
- True Zero indication, a unique safety feature
- Case material is ABS
- Heat-resistant polycarbonate window
- Excellent for applications where corrosion or impact resistance is a necessity
- The Ashcroft Type 1005P case is made of ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), which is ideal for rugged applications and harsh environmental conditions. The 1005P gauge has a full-view polycarbonate window for better dial visibility. For applications requiring a high degree of corrosion resistance (where a more expensive stainless steel case is specified), the Type 1005P gauge is ideal. The new panel mount conversion kits allows the user to convert any back connect gauge into a panel mount gauge. The PowerFlex movement in these gauges offers superior shock, vibration and pulsation resistance. True Zero indication reduces the potential risk of installing a damaged gauge on your equipment. FlutterGuard can be added to Type 1005P gauges to eliminate pointer flutter and extend gauge life
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.