Ashcroft 1001P ABS Patented PowerFlex Movement Panel Mount Pressure Gauge
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Patented PowerFlex movement with polyester segment
- True Zero indication, a unique safety feature
- Case material is ABS
- Heat-resistant polycarbonate window
- Excellent for applications where corrosion or impact resistance is a necessity
- The Ashcroft Type 1005P case is made of ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), which is ideal for rugged applications and harsh environmental conditions. The 1005P gauge has a full-view polycarbonate window for better dial visibility. For applications requiring a high degree of corrosion resistance (where a more expensive stainless steel case is specified), the Type 1005P gauge is ideal. The new panel mount conversion kits allows the user to convert any back connect gauge into a panel mount gauge. The PowerFlex movement in these gauges offers superior shock, vibration and pulsation resistance. True Zero indication reduces the potential risk of installing a damaged gauge on your equipment. FlutterGuard can be added to Type 1005P gauges to eliminate pointer flutter and extend gauge life
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.