ASI Electrical 3-amp Through Panel Circuit Breaker w/ Protective Cover
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Through panel interface consisting of 3 amp at 250 VAC circuit breaker
- Robust fully enclosed housing for complete protection and lever actuated latch ensures cover locks tightly
- Components are securely mounted in back plate with rear access connection for easy wiring
- NEMA 4, 4X, IP65 Protection Rating
- Ideal for all types of factory applications, including wash-down
- The ASI RAI-CB-102-B is a robust through panel interface consisting of a circuit breaker mounted in an aluminum connector housing with a locking cover. The circuit breaker is rated at 3 amp at 250 Vac circuit breaker. Whether it is a tripped circuit or for manual operation, you only have to open the locking cover of the panel interface connector mounted on the exterior of the panel in order to access the circuit breaker. The remote access interface or panel interface connector mounts with 4 screws in a cut-out made on the side of a panel. Once mounted, there is a protected gateway between the inside and outside of the panel. The housing is gasketed so that the mounting to the enclosure wall is sealed and when the locking cover is closed and a protection level of NEMA 4, 4X or IP65 is achieved. The internal connections to the remote access interface or panel interface connector are easy to wire after installation. The range of options for ASI panel interface connectors include AC recept
- Specification Met: NEMA 4, 4X, 12, IP65
- Electrical Panel Circuit Breaker
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.